RM FORUM 2012 ‘METAL SINTERING’ THE INCREASINGLY COMPETITIVE ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR RAPID MANFAUCTURING APPLICTIONS
September 20th-21st, 2012 SHERATON MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT HOTEL RM FORUM "METAL SINTERING" THE INCREASINGLY COMPETITIVE ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR RAPID MANFAUCTURING APPLICTIONS Milan, April 16th, 2012 - RM Forum "Metal Sintering" is the Event/Seminar organized by Eris Program and Eris Eventi on the theme of Selective Laser Melting of Metal Powders (SLM) applied to Rapid Manufacturing, in particular in the Aeronautics, Medical and Racing sectors.
September 20th-21st, 2012 SHERATON MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT HOTEL
RM FORUM ‘METAL SINTERING’
THE INCREASINGLY COMPETITIVE ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR
RAPID MANFAUCTURING APPLICTIONS
Milan, April 16th, 2012 – RM Forum ‘Metal Sintering’ is the Event/Seminar organized by Eris Program and Eris Eventi on the theme of Selective Laser Melting of Metal Powders (SLM) applied to Rapid Manufacturing, in particular in the Aeronautics, Medical and Racing sectors. The Event is scheduled for September 20th and 21st, 2012, at the Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel.
Meeting on September 20th and 21st, 2012 at the Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel to discuss about the state-of-the-art of additive sintering of metal powders.
RM Forum ‘Metal Sintering’ is dedicated to managers of Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing service companies, owners of companies for mechanical sub-supply, production directors of extended durable consumer good companies who are interested in implementing this technology within their productive organization. It provides a two-fold offer: the seminar and the exhibition event.
- The Seminar is organized in three half days dedicated to three different sectors: Medical, Aeronautics, and Racing. Each slot includes 6 lectures (with simultaneous translation) given by technicians of the supply-chain (AVIOPROP, CONCEPTLASER, EOS, MATERIALISE, RENISHAW, SLM SOLUTION), main service providers and opinion leaders coming from major companies that have implemented the SLM technology in their production.
- The Exhibition Event reflects the typology division of the Seminar, with three dedicated areas that will host, in pre-fitted desks, companies specialized in the related sectors , plus a fourth area dedicated to the actors of the supply chain (Technologies, Powders, Software, Certification).
Attendance is with fee (150 Euro per person) and you can register on-line by accessing the dedicated RM Forum section, on the website www.eriseventi.com. The registration fee includes: coffee breaks during the two days and the Buffet Lunch organized on the second day of the event.
A seminar-exhibition event to discuss about the state-of-the-art of metal sintering
In the past years, rapid manufacturing technologies have undergone an ongoing evolution, spreading to an increasing number of application sectors thanks to the significant advantages they allow to achieve in terms of time-to-market, realization possibilities and economic saving. In particular, metal laser sintering has switched from an initial prototype use to an increasingly intensive use as industrial production method for the realization of products featuring a high degree of personalization and limited numbers. To exploit at best all the advantages offered by metal sintering, it is important to be constantly updated on most recent innovations implemented in this field. Eris Program and Eris Eventi have organized RM Forum ‘Metal Sintering’ precisely with this purpose and with the goal of discussing about the state-of-the-art of metal powder sintering, thus providing a chance of encounter between the protagonists of the sintering supply-chain and the potential users of this technology.
The topics of the seminar:
- State-of-the-art of Additive Sintering Technologies (selective laser melting SLM) for Rapid Manufacturing (RM) in the Medical, Aeronautics and Racing sectors.
- Design for SLM
- Materials for SLM
- The software for production management
- Certifications guaranteeing production
- Cost analysis in the use of Additive and Removal technologies.
- The experience of Service Companies that provide a RM service.
- The case studies of major companies that have implemented these Additive technologies within their production lines
September 20th-21st 2012 SHERATON MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT HOTEL
- Thursday, September 20th: the first half day will begin at 2 PM and will be dedicated to the Medical sector.
- Friday, September 21st: the second day, from 9 .30 AM to 5.30 PM, will be dedicated to the Aeronautics sector (morning session) and to Racing (afternoon session).
Sponsors of the event:
Gold: AVIOPROP, CONCEPTLASER, EOS, MATERIALISE, RENISHAW, SLM SOLUTION
Silver: 4D Tech, Ci-Esse/PM Technology, ProtoService, Texer Design
With the patronage of: APRI- Italian Association for Rapid Prototyping
RM FORUM ‘METAL SINTERING’ IS AN EVENT ORGANISED BY:
ERIS PROGRAM – Editori Associati per la Comunicazione Industriale, operates in the sector of specialized periodical press, with publications dedicated to strategic sectors: design of extended durable consumer goods, new materials for new applications, plastic materials, engineering and maintenance of industrial systems. It is associated with A.N.E.S. – Associazione Nazionale Editoria Periodica Specializzata (Confindustria, IFPP International Federation of Periodical Press) and USPI – Unione Stampa Periodica Italiana. Eris Program’s publications include: PLAST DESIGN/RPD – Rapid Product Development/AUTOMOTIVE/CMI- Costruzione e Manutenzione Impianti Industriali. www.erisprogram.com
ERIS EVENTI – from the editorial experience of Eris Program, a know-how that boasts direct relations with the market, expertise and resources, besides specialized professional competences, come the ‘meeting projects’ by ERIS Eventi, aimed at professional updating, information, brand communication. ERIS Eventi, albeit a young project, relies on a network of national and international relations, proposing important scientific themes with the goal of promoting professionalism and contents. Our events (meetings, personalized workshops, trade-fair events, seminars, open days, etc) are dedicated to: Directors of engineering companies; Industrial designers; Technical directors; Production directors; Design offices; Administration Purchasers; General managers; Marketing directors; Operators of services in Modeling, Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing . www.eriseventi.com