DALLAS, November 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new research report 'Organics in Australia' to its store. Organics are a fast growing niche within Australia's grocery sector, as consumers strive to make healthier and more ethical choices. This report explores the diverse consumer values that inform the decision to buy - or not to buy - organic products.
Concerns about health and product safety have triggered increased attentiveness to ingredients. Simultaneously, a preoccupation with 'freshness' has enhanced the appeal of products as close to nature as possible. Additionally, more consumers are taking into account the environmental implications of the products they buy. These concerns, among others, have heightened interest in organic offerings.
- Australians are twice as likely to be influenced by local claims over organic labels. In fact, 'Australian Made' products are perceived as fresher, safer and healthier than organic offerings. Countering the evident 'halo' around local products represents a core challenge to organic products made overseas.
- Only around one-third of Australian consumers are satisfied with the range of organic and socially responsible products available at their grocery store. Organic ranges can potentially prove to be a key point of differentiation as retailers find it increasingly difficult to compete on value and convenience.
Get your copy of this market research report @Â http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/140384-organics-in-australia.htmlÂ
Features and benefits
- Identify the perceived benefits of organic products, and thus the most credible positioning strategies for such offerings
- Gain a better understanding of organic consumers in Australia by purchase frequency, and determine the values that characterize each consumer segment
- Obtain unique market data that sizes the most profitable and high-growth organic categories in Australia's grocery sector
Your key questions answered
- What type of organic products are Australians most willing to pay a premium for? Which product features are consumers willing to pay extra for?
- How do Australians perceive natural versus organic claims? How does organic compare with other desirable product features and benefits across sectors?
Request a Sample or inquire before buying the report 'Organics in Australia' @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/140384-organics-in-australia.html Â
Other New Reports available on following with ReportsnReports.com:
- 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage
- Global Photovoltaic (PV) Market & Insights into Chinese & Japanese Photovoltaic (PV) Markets (2010 - 2015)
- Lung Cancer Drugs Market in G7 Countries (2005 - 2020)
- Smart Grid Stakeholder Analysis - Economic Impact of Smart Grid Technology Deployments
- Asia Pacific Market for Automotive Semiconductors
- And more from leading market research publishers @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research-publishers.aspx
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 135,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit http://www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog @ http://www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
Connect with us on:
Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/marketsreports
Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/company/reportsnreports