US Stars Step Out in British Style
NEW YORK, March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Catt Sadler and Leven Rambin spotted on the red carpet in clothes from collections by two of Britain's favorite fashionistas, Diana Vickers and Coleen Rooney.
The awards season may be over for 2012, but fashion never sleeps. Two high-profile stars in the US are staying ahead of the game by stealing some distinctively British style from none other than our very own Diana Vickers and Coleen Rooney.
E! News presenter Catt Saddler wore a Diana Vickers radish print dress to present the E! show on 7 March, which airs twice a day at 7pm and 11:30pm and averages a nightly viewership of 1.4 million viewers. From Very.com's exclusive Dee V collection, Diana's adorable midi dress add a vintage twist to this summer's floral trend, perfect for everyday wear or special occasions during the warmer months.
Meanwhile over in Atlanta, The Hunger Games actress Leven Rambin chose a Coleen Ruffle Belted Trench Coat to promote the film on the red carpet. Designed by British style icon Coleen Rooney, this classic trench coat features an elegant ruffled collar and nipped in waist for a flattering silhouette.
A spokesperson from Very.com said, "We were delighted to see Catt Saddler and Levin Rambler wearing pieces from the exclusive Very.com Celebrity Designer ranges, designed in Britain by Coleen Rooney and Diana Vickers."
After taking the British pop scene by storm with her distinctive voice on the X Factor, Diana Vickers quickly established herself as one to watch in the style stakes. Diana has firmly stamped her quirky, vintage signature style on her SS12 collection, which is only available in the USA from Very.com. The Dee V collection is fun with a sophisticated twist, featuring both modern quirky prints and '50s inspired pieces.
Coleen Rooney is one of the UK's biggest fashion icons, known for her sophisticated sense of style. Very.com's Coleen SS12 collection encapsulates the elegance of classic Hollywood glamour, with practical pieces for the modern woman.
Very.com launched globally in November 2011, with an exclusive launch event held at Soho House in NY. Bringing collections from leading online British fashion retailer Very.co.uk to 48 countries worldwide, it is aimed at stylish women aged 18 to 35 looking to create an on-trend wardrobe. Featuring an exclusive range of clothing designs by British celebrities, Very.com offers over 7000 fashion lines, delivered for free to the USA (no minimum spend) in just 5 days.
Notes to editors:
• Â Â Shop Direct Group is the UK's largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa Â£1.7 billion
• Â Â The Group has 5 million active customers across the business
• Â Â Shop Direct employs around 9,000 people
• Â Â Brands include Littlewoods, Littlewoods Europe, VERY.co.uk, VERY.COM, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, Â ISME.com, K&Co.
• Â Â We are the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK
• Â Â We are the 3rd largest furniture retailer in the UK
• Â Â We are the 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK
• Â Â Shop online at http://www.very.com
• Â Â Shop Direct Group Financial Services offers customers a wide range of credit, insurance and warranty products to customers in the UK.
PR Contact Details
Amanda Harding at People's Revolution
Consumer PR Team - Shop Direct Group