| || |
DALLAS, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'EMR 2012: The Market for Electronic Medical Records' to its store. This report takes a look at the market and trends impacting electronic medical record software and related services.- Included in the report are statistics influencing the industry, demographics; life expectancy, and company strategies. Information is presented as a U.S. market, with a section on key international markets. A market summary includes a total market analysis. Also included is a competitive analysis of leading EMR system providers.
Request a Sample or Buy your copy of this report onÂ Â Electronic Medical Records Market.
As part of its research, the report includes:
- 2011 Market Estimates for EMR, and Growth since 2009
- Market Forecast to 2016
- Market Share of Top Vendors
- Hospital and Physician EMR Usage Statistics
- Pricing of Select EMR Systems and ROI for Physicians
- Overview of EMR, EHR, CPOE and other Functions
- Impact of Incentives and Disincentives for Paper Submission
- Breakout of Hospital EMR Market and Physician/Web EMR Market
- Key Trends in the Industry
- Profiles of Major Vendors and Smaller Companies to Watch
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Current Vendors with CCHIT Qualification
- Summary of Third-Party EMR User Survey Results
- Analyst Conclusions Regarding the EMR Market
EMR Affects Every Company Seeking to Market a Healthcare Product
This is a critical resource for healthcare IT companies, but its usefulness is not limited to these companies. The electronic medical records trend is one of the most important and meaningful changes affecting the healthcare system.- Hospitals and healthcare systems are changing the way they do business and serve patients.- All healthcare marketers should be familiar with the basic issues of EMR, the trends driving it, and optimally, and the companies with solutions who might be future partners. In the future, product managers should not be surprised to be queried as to how their product will comply with or fit into EMR systems in one way or another. This report is a valuable resource to provide healthcare marketers with necessary information to understand the trends in EMR in 2012 so that appropriate strategies can be constructed.
Trends Marketers Need to Know About
As part of its comprehensive look at the market, the report examines the following trends and others:
- Meaningful Use
- Economic Stimulus Package
- Stimulus Guarantee
- Challenges to Healthcare Reform
- Cloud Computing
- Personnel Issues
- Security Breaches/Portable Devices
- Tablet Adoption
- New Network for Doctors
- National Physician Education Program
- ICD-10 controversy
- Physician Position and Usability
- Accountable Care Organizations
- The Personal Health Record System
- Doctor's Surveys AAFP, ACP, Medscape
- Dimensions of Interoperability
- Smart Cards Technology
- Wireless Technologies
- Open Source EMR Applications
Notable Companies Included in this Report
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Aprima Medical Software, Inc
- Cerner Corporation
- Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
- Epic Systems, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH, Inc.)
- MedPlus, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems/QSI
- Practice fusion
- Quadramed Corporation
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- ADP AdvancedMD
- Amazing Charts
- Dr First/Rcop
- Greenway Medical Technologies
- Health Management Systems
- Henry Schein
- LLS Data Systems
- Medsphere Systems
- MeridianEMR, Inc
- Nightingale Infomatix
- Sequel Systems, Inc
- SoapWare, Inc
- StreamLine MD
- Vitera- Healthcare- Solutions
- Waiting Room Solutions
- Web PT
Complete report available for purchaseÂ @Â Â http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/151936-emr-2012-the-market-for-electronic-medical-records.html.
More Kalorama Information Reports.
Other recently published reports available with ReportsnReports:
Find complete list of newly published market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 150,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog
Explore China specific Reports @ http://marketreportschina.com/