PRN: Sky Poker Run Through Weekly Premium Tournaments

29/giu/2012 11:57:01 PR Newswire Turismo Contatta l'autore

Questo comunicato è stato pubblicato più di 1 anno fa. Le informazioni su questa pagina potrebbero non essere attendibili.

Sky Poker Run Through Weekly Premium Tournaments


LONDON, June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --

  • Tournament favourites available to play throughout the week
  • Some will even be televised on Sky Poker TV.

When it comes to hosting the most prized premium tournament events, online poker giants Sky Poker should certainly be considered at the top of the list. Their weekly schedule ensures poker players have ample opportunities to bag huge cash prizes playing in their favourite poker tournaments.

With seven premium tournaments stretched out across seven days of competitive poker, players have the exclusive chance to claim huge chunks of cash from guaranteed prize pool totals - some even surpassing the lucrative £5,000 mark!

Each daily tournament begins at 8pm.

Here's the schedule:

  • Sunday: Primo, 8pm (£10k guaranteed prize pool)

With a guaranteed prize pool of £10,000, Primo certainly kicks the week off with an almighty bang. This tournament game begins at 8pm and has blind levels creeping up every 12 minutes. It's also televised, meaning players can watch their every move on the Sky Poker channel.

  • Monday: Bounty Hunter, 8pm (£10k guaranteed prize pool)

Bounty Hunter makes Monday's a day to look forward too. Another £10,000 is guaranteed, however this time the prize pool is split between the tournament prize pool and player bounties. If a player wins a bounty they get 75% of the winnings, with the remaining 25% added to their own head value.

  • Tuesday: The Open, 8pm (£5k guaranteed prize pool)

The Open is undoubtedly one of the most popular tournaments at Sky Poker. Winners often walk away with a four-figure sum after entering for as little as £1.05. Players can even satellite into the tournament.

  • Wednesday: Double Stack, 8pm (£5K guaranteed prize pool)

Double Stack gives players the chance to find their feet at the table with blinds beginning at just 10/20. Players can also learn the crafty poker skill 'Deep poker'. Satellites run throughout the day, giving players the chance to enter into the tournament from as little as £1.05.

  • Thursday: Bounty Hunter, 8pm (£12k guaranteed prize pool)

Thursday nights at Sky Poker are all about the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. With a £12,000 guaranteed prize pool and a £30+£3 buy in, this is one of our premium tournaments.  Players can satellite into the tournament from our Poker Lobby throughout the week.

  • Friday: Re-buy Open, 8pm (£6k guaranteed prize pool)

Everybody deserves a second chance playing poker online, and Sky Poker have lined-up the biggest re-buy tournament around in which to do it in. If players are knocked out in this tournament they can re-enter however many times they wish before the first break.

  • Saturday: Super Bounty Hunter, 8pm (£10,000 prize pool)

Bringing up the rear is the £10,000 Super Bounty Hunter. Players can buy-in for £22 direct or satellite for as little as £1.05. Either way it should be a Saturday night to remember!

For more information concerning those premium tournaments pencilled into their weekly schedule, please visit the Sky Poker website now. Please note that guarantees can vary on a week-by-week basis.


Sky Poker is the British Sky Broadcasting's online poker division, which allows users to play poker online on their website and screens selected hands from various tournaments and cash games on Sky Poker TV, allowing players on the site to become the stars of the TV channel.  Sky Poker focuses on UK poker players, with all play at the tables in pounds rather than dollars, as well as its own Sky Poker Tour around the country.

Sky Poker is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC).


Twitter: @sky_poker

blog comments powered by Disqus è un servizio offerto da Factotum Srl