PRN: ResearchMoz.US: Direct to Consumer (DTC) Advertising in Pharmaceuticals - Shift From Traditional Mass-Media Platforms Towards Personalization via Online and Social Media- Market Research Report
ResearchMoz.US: Direct to Consumer (DTC) Advertising in Pharmaceuticals - Shift From Traditional Mass-Media Platforms Towards Personalization via Online and Social Media- Market Research Report
ALBANY, New York, July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports DatabaseÂ Direct to Consumer (DTC) Advertising in Pharmaceuticals - Shift from Traditional Mass-Media Platforms towards Personalization via Online and Social Media
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Direct to Consumer (DTC) Advertising in Pharmaceuticals - Shift from Traditional Mass-Media Platforms towards Personalization via Online and Social Media, which provides insights into the up-and-coming trends of DTC advertising in the US and of awareness campaigns in Europe. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the types of marketing channels available to pharmaceutical marketers. In particular it focuses on how pharmaceutical marketers can make the most of digital media channels, including online advertising and social media.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit:Â Â http://www.researchmoz.us/direct-to-consumer-dtc-advertising-in-pharmaceuticals-shift-from-traditional-mass-media-platforms-towards-personalization-via-online-and-social-media-report.htmlÂ
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
- Data and analysis of traditional media channels and newer channels such as online and mobile platforms.
- Suggestions of how the ROI (return on investment) of a social media campaign can be measured.
- How to target a campaign to appropriate audiences by altering the media mix.
- Examples of successful and violative campaigns.
- Examples of pioneering use of online media channels.
- How DTC advertising techniques can be transferred to unbranded campaigns in countries where DTC is not permitted.
- Develop the use of new media types such as social media and mobile.
- Create a more tailored advertising campaign designed to reach a targeted audience.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the way that patients use different media.
- Accelerate the delivery of marketing messages through word-of-mouth communication.
Report Category:Â Pharmaceutical
Browse AllÂ Â GBI ResearchÂ LatestÂ Reports & Industry Analysis
Latest Reports byÂ GBI Research
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.