PRN: The 5th China (Yongkang) International Door Industry Expo Kicks Off

28/mag/2014 04:28:14 PR Newswire Turismo Contatta l'autore

Questo comunicato è stato pubblicato più di 1 anno fa. Le informazioni su questa pagina potrebbero non essere attendibili.

The 5th China (Yongkang) International Door Industry Expo Kicks Off

 
[27-May-2014]
 

YONGKANG, China, May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The 5th China (Yongkang) International Door Industry Expo, one of China's largest, is underway at Yongkang International Expo Center, Zhejiang, China.

Door manufacturers, accessory makers and dealers from China and abroad are flocking to this event, themed "Get together at the door capital of China and cooperate to enter a win-win future."

  • 666 companies attended, a 10% increase over last year. 308 exhibitors rented special booths, accounting for 46% of the total and occupied 31,500 square meters of exhibition space, while the other 358, or 54%, took standard booths. The number of booths grew to 592 from 483 last year.
  • 269 or 41% of them came from outside of Yongkang, up 10.7% from last year.

Door manufacturers in Yongkang have upgraded and improved their businesses over several years. Heeding the government's prodding and having learned from the experience, they are returning to their "roots" -- focusing on manufacturing doors, and having investments also flow back into the manufacturing side of the business. Many of Yongkang's door makers have come with a newfound and strengthened sense of brand awareness and unveiled new products along with new concepts. The signs are all distinctly present that the effort and money has moved away from non-core businesses and back to the basics. Much innovation has been injected into the manufacturing process through product upgrades.

The construction of the expo relied on a combination of steel structures and environmentally friendly materials, making this expo a green event, while a high level of creativity was evident in the showcasing, making the expo a true world-class event.

Several large-scale business events also took place during the Expo. Delegations of real estate developers from around China are visiting door manufacturing plants in and around Yongkang and engaging in face-to-face discussions to form partnerships or joint cooperations. Among the attendees are the presidents, VPs and purchase managers from over 30 real estate firms.

A technical forum focused on new steel structures complete with doors and windows will also be held where industry experts will provide analysis and interpretation of the future trends, as well as the technology requirements and expected market demand, among other topics, in addition to familiarizing the audience on the latest technical standards.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Comunicati.net è un servizio offerto da Factotum Srl